The engagement of Acumen begins in the early stages of strategic planning, with the understanding of our clients´ goals, if necessary also assisting them in this formulation, and continues until the closing of the deal, covering all project phases. We also offer integrated, top-level legal and tax advice, provided by Frignani Sociedade de Advogados.
We strive to achieve the best results in each deal we execute, always guided by the highest professional and ethical standards. We understand the time pressures associated with M&A projects, without losing sight of quality, confidentiality and integrity, key to challenges of this magnitude.
We know that every project is unique, being developed according to the particular characteristics and specific objectives of each one of our clients, without neglecting the personal and emotional aspects that are often present in changes of this nature.
Our aim is to "advise business owners or companies to obtain full and fair value when making a sales decision". We are fully committed to:
- Execute the deal at the best value and terms possible, consistent with the current results and perspectives for the business.
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality about transactions and information entrusted to us.
- Understand, recognize and respect the special relationships that exist between the owner, management, employees, suppliers and clients.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan that grasps and exploits all the learning and knowledge we gather about the business object of sale and the industry in which it operates.
- Act as problem solvers and qualified agents to move forward through the challenges and hurdles that are common to most transactions, providing innovative solutions as required.
- Clarify all details and advise our clients with regard to decisions concerning the transaction, aiming at maximizing security and deal value.
- Always represent our clients in a highly professional manner.
- Loyalty to our clients above all.